If you are trying to make your own cannabis oil (marijuana oil, weed oil, pot oil, hash oil, Rick Simpson Oil, RSO) and you are not sure if you are doing it correctly this page will help you. Below there are instructional videos as well as written instructions that will show you how to produce your own cannabis oil. The instructions here show you how you can make cannabis oil with supplies you can find in your own home. Below there are also pictures of cannabis oil during all the steps of production (click for more pictures). That way you can see exactly what your oil should look like during each step of the process. If you follow the instructions given here you will be able to make your own cannabis oil that can be used to treat cancer and many other illnesses. Good luck and God Bless.
Directions for Making Cannabis Oil
CLICK THE PICTURE TO ORDER SUPPLIES TO MAKE CANNABIS OIL
Sherwin Williams sells 100% isopropyl alcohol
Click to see MSDS info on the alcohol
Staining solvent with a funnel plastic, jug and coffee filters
Starting material: To produce a full 60 gram treatment of cannabis oil, you would need to work with 1 pound or more of high grade cannabis and 2 gallons of solvent. The cannabis used should be as dry as possible. It is suggested to use 99%/100% Isopropyl alcohol or 190 proof grain alcohol/Everclear as your solvent (DO NOT USE HEAVY NAPHTHA, COLEMAN FUEL OR VM&P NAPHTHA AS A SOLVENT. THEY CAN LEAVE RESIDUAL SOLVENT IN THE OIL). You can also use as little as one ounce of cannabis to produce your oil. (CLICK TO WATCH HOW TO MAKE A SMALL BATCH OF CANNABIS OIL) For every one ounce of high quality cannabis bud used, usually 3-5 grams of oil can be produced. The amount of oil produced per ounce of cannabis will vary from strain to strain, but it all has the amazing healing power.
1. Place the completely bone dry starting cannabis material in a container big enough to hold all your material.
2. Dampen the material with the solvent you are using. You will require about two gallons of solvent to strip the THC and other cannabinoids off one pound of dry starting cannabis material.
3. Lightly crush the cannabis material. Even though the starting material has been dampened with the solvent, you will find that the material can be readily crushed.
4. Add solvent until the starting material is completely covered. Lightly crush and work the plant material. As you are doing this, the THC and other cannabinoids will dissolve off the plant material into the solvent.
5. Continue this process for 1-2 minutes.
6. Pour the solvent-oil mix off the plant material into another container. You have just stripped the plant material of about 80% of its THC and other cannabinoids.
7. Second wash - again add solvent to the plant material and work it for another 1-2 minutes to get the rest of the remaining THC and other cannabinoids out.
8. Pour this solvent-oil mix into the container holding the first mix that was poured off previously.
9. Discard the washed plant material.
10. Line a funnel with a coffee filter and put the funnel into a large clean bottle. Pour the solvent-oil mix through the coffee filter into the large clean bottle to strain out any remaining plant material. This process should be repeated until ALL the remaining plant material is removed. Removing ALL the plant material ensures a pure, good quality oil. You don't want pieces of cannabis in oil that is being used as a medicine.
11. Boil the solvent off. A rice cooker will boil off the solvent very nicely. Never take the oil over 290 degrees Fahrenheit because doing this can cause the cannabinoids to vaporize. CLICK TO SEE THE SOLVENT BOILED AWAY
*NEVER USE AN OPEN FLAME HEAT SOURCE TO BOIL SOLVENT. THE FUMES ARE VERY VERY FLAMMABLE!!*
*BE CAREFUL ON STEPS 12-18*
12. Add solvent-oil mix to the rice cooker until it is about ¾ full. SEE PHOTOS Make sure you are in a very well ventilated area OUTSIDE and set up a fan to carry the fumes away. If a fan is not used a puddle of solvent may form under or around the rice cooker. It is important to use a fan. The fumes are very flammable. Be sure to stay away from red-hot elements, sparks, cigarettes etc. that could ignite the fumes. Do not inhale the fumes. It is always advised to wear a mask.
13. Plug the rice cooker in and set it on high heat.
14. As the level of solvent on the cooker lowers, continue adding solvent-oil mix until it is all in the cooker. SEE PHOTOS
15. When there is about one inch of solvent-oil-water mix left in the cooker, put on your oven mitts, pick the unit up and gently swirl the contents in the rice cooker.
16. Continue swirling until ALL the solvent has been evaporated off. At no time should the temperature of the oil go over 290F degrees (140 C).
17. Before removing the oil from the rice cooker make sure that ALL the solvent has been boiled away. Put on your oven mitts and remove the pot containing the oil from the rice cooker then gently pour the oil into a small stainless steel container.
18. Place this container on a gentle heating device such as a candle warmer. It may take a few hours but Co2 will be evaporated from the oil. When there is no longer any activity or bubbles appearin on the surface of the oil the medicine is ready for use. I have had oil take anywhere from 4 hours to 24 hours to completely become still on the surface. Remember that the longer you heat the oil on gentle heat, the more sedative the oil will become. You can also finish the oil by putting it in the oven for about 1 hour set at 230 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the oil stops bubbling it is ready to use. SEE PHOTOS
19. You can now suck the oil up into a plastic syringe. Putting the oil in a plastic syringe makes it very easy to dispense the medicine. It can also be left in a stainless container and taken directly from there. It can be ingested directly or it even dissolves easily in tea with little to no taste at all. SEE PHOTOS. For information on how to dose cannabis oil for cancer CLICK HERE
When the oil cools off it will be dark brown in color has the consistency of thick grease. When spread thin on a white piece of paper the oil should be golden in color. Some strains will produce very thick oil and it may be hard squeezing it out of the syringe. If this happens, place the syringe in warm water a few minutes before use to soften the oil. SEE PHOTOS
To store your cannabis oil keep it at room temperature away from light and humidity to preserve its freshness. Storing times for home made cannabis oil are hard to determine because all batches of oil and oil makers are different. It is important to note however that any residual moisture from water that is remaining in the finished oil can cause the oil to go rancid. That is why making your own oil is so important. That way you know exactly what your getting in your oil. SEE PHOTOS
Oil in electric candle warmer directly out of the rice cooker
On the candle warmer for 2 hours
24 hours on the candle warmer. No activity on the surface of the oil means its ready to use.
How To Treat Skin Cancer: You will need about an ounce of high quality cannabis to make the oil to treat skin cancer. With this amount of starting material you should get 3 to 4 grams of high grade cannabis oil. You will apply the oil directly to the skin cancer and cover it with a clean bandage. RE-apply fresh cannabis oil every 3 or 4 days as well as a new bandage. Continue treatment until the cancer is gone. Once the cancer is gone continue to treat the same area where the cancer was for about two weeks just as if the cancer was still present. Doing this helps ensure that all the cancer cells die. If you've had skin cancer for a longer period of time, it may take a longer time to cure. In some skin cancer cases, the cancer disappears in less than three weeks. In extreme cases it could take longer. Just continue the treatment until the cancer gone. The speed of healing all depends on your own rate of healing and how deep the cancer is. Watch the video below to see basal cell carcinoma cured with only cannabis oil in 35 days.
Watch Basal Cell Carcinoma Cured with Cannabis Oil in 35 days
Photos of basil cell carcinoma being cured with cannabis oil in 35 days. Please share.
Original Diagnosis of Basal Cell Carcinoma
Please Share This Video
**How to make cannabis oil Suppositories** Directions I received from Rick Simpson on how to make cannabis oil suppositories
To make a batch of cannabis oil suppositories you would want to start with 100 grams of cocoa butter for every 1-2 grams of cannabis oil. (YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO GET COCOA BUTTER) First you will need to melt your cocoa butter. This can be easily done by putting the cocoa butter in a stainless container and use a gentle heating device like a candle warmer to melt it.
Add your cannabis oil to the melted cocoa butter while on the heating device. Stir the melted cocoa butter/cannabis oil mixture together so that the oil is evenly mixed throughout. Next you pour the warm mixture into suppository molds that can be purchased online (CLICK HERE TO BUY SUPPOSITORY MOLDS). Let them cool at room temperature.
You want to start with 1-2 grams of cannabis oil per 100 grams of cocoa butter. This is a good starting point so the suppositories are not too strong. You can then increase the cannabis oil according to how much the patient needs or can tolerate. You will work towards being able to take as much oil per suppository as you would take orally.
Cannabis oil suppositories can be used when the cancer is in the lower part of the body like the bowel, prostate or anus. Getting the oil as close to the cancer as possible is a great idea. The suppositories will also open up your lungs and make it easier to breath. They are great for people with asthma as well.